While up in Maine recently, my mom took me on a tour of her garden, which I hadn’t seen in about a year. It has been a challenge for her, moving from a sunny rural house to a shady lake-front property, but you wouldn’t know it from how great everything looks!
Very much in the English Cottage Garden style, no? Things to note:
• Cameos by both Mom and Nana
• The perennials purchased by Mom at Kring’s Nursery while visiting me
• The rock garden that is technically on the neighbors property
• Dad’s magnum opus: The Dragon Fountain (if he would ever finish it)
• And of course, the frogs!